Braun Pulsonic is constantly upgrading and improving their technology in electric shave systems based on customer feedback. Braun’s latest line of electric shavers is the Series 7 with the Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Shaver and Braun Pulsonic 9585. As Shaver Guide reported, the braun pulsonic shaver is available today in different product models. Both are ingenious additions to their long line of electric shaving products. Here are five reasons to buy.
1. Many men stick with the regular, wet razor shave for many reasons. Maybe they feel like the electric shavers are too expensive, or they don’t find them to be as effective as a wet shave. Braun developed their electric shaver using foil technology. Braun Series 1 and 3 contain Smart Foil which is a unique pattern to capture more hair with every stroke. Braun upgraded their Series 5 and 7 to an OptiFoil pattern with ergonomically sized holes for an even closer cut. Foil shavers cut side to side as opposed to rotary shavers that must be used in a circular motion which can take more time, irritate skin and be less effective. Braun provides many options for customers who want a shave that is as close as you can get without a regular razor and shaving cream.
2. Braun series 7-790cc Pulsonic Shaver and Braun Pulsonic 9585 come with the innovative Clean & Renew™ System. This system cleans, lubricates and charges the shaver. In addition, the heat-induced system dries the shaver to keep the blades fresh, clean and working at maximum power. The shaver head is fully washable even when you don’t have time for the cleaning system.
3. A regular, wet razor and shaving cream creates a mess which can be time consuming. In addition, men who are looking for a precise shave or trim might have trouble seeing through all of that shaving cream. Braun Pulsonic gives you the option of a close, dry, mess-free shave. Braun Shavers capture the hair so there’s less mess. Use the extendable long-hair trimmer for additional beard maintenance. The shaver cleans itself with the Clean & Renew System, included with the Series 3, 5 and 7 shavers. The system cleans, lubricates and charges your shaver, keeping it hygienic and sharp for your next use.
4. One user said that they would compare the Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Shaver’s closeness at 97% as close as a regular lather and razor shave. Braun electric shavers provide a close, effective shave with a triple action cutting system. The sonic motor generates 10,000 micro-vibrations per minute to capture flat-lying hair, as well as hair that grows in different directions.
5. Braun Series 7 shavers have three personalization modes for different facial zones so that every man’s face can experience a comfortable shave with less ingrown hairs and irritation. Plus, skin irritation is about 30% less with a foil shaver than a rotary shaver.
6. Many men shy away from electric shavers due to price. An average box of wet shave razor cartridges can run $15 or more a month. Cutter blocks for rotary shavers typically must be changed every six months. Braun recommends changing the foil and cutter block on Braun Pulsonic Shavers every 18 months giving you longer use without the hassle of buying so often. Changing the foil and cutter regularly instantly renews the performance of the shaver to 100%.